Saturday, October 2, 2010

Wow!

There are about 50 of us remaining in Branson during this week. We had a couple of days off to do our own thing which for us was to relax. I did manage to get some laundry done and visit a nearby quilt store. I could've spent all day in there but where on earth would I put all the fabric I would've bought? I settled for 2 yards each of 2 fabrics I liked and a couple of magazines. I'm still working on the wallhanging project I bought along and have finished 34 out of 100! That's 1/3 of them, yippee! Only 66 to go!

Tonight, the entire group went out for dinner at Fall Creek Steak & Catfish House. Kris and I had catfish and it was deeelicious! They have a silly guy who walks around with a big basket of fresh dinner rolls and he tosses them to whoever needs one, sometimes from across the room. Well, one of 'em hit me upside the head, bounced off and hit my seat mate in the head as well. Good thing they're soft! I guess everyone's aim is off every now and then. It was fun and the food was yummy. Kris & I had our picture taken, but again, will have to scan it before I can post it.

Following dinner, we went to see the Haygoods. This is a family of seven brothers and one sister ranging in age from 17 to 33. Talk about a talented family! The Osmonds have nothing over the Haygoods. They were so good, I bought an autographed DVD of tonight's show. Since we were such a large group, they asked us to remain in our seats after the show. Several of the family members came out and chatted with us for awhile after the show. I'm amazed they had the energy left, it was quite a show. Oh, to be young again.

I'm heading off to bed. It was a long day and tomorrow's another busy day! Night all...

No comments:

Post a Comment