Wow, I had no idea Ohio was so beautiful! Gabbi and I watched the sun coming up while walking to the dog park this morning! I'm sure glad I remembered to bring my camera along on this walk.
Kris and I drove into town today to visit Glen's Surplus but before venturing in, decided to eat lunch somewhere. It seemed like everything was closed, probably since it was Sunday. We ended up inside the local IGA store where they had a cafeteria in the back so we went through the buffet line and it was actually quite delicious. It was kind of fun... Good thing we ate before going in the surplus store, this place was HUGE! We went our separate ways once inside and didn't meet up again until we had both gone through the entire place. It was unbelievable! We both found a few things we couldn't live without. After that we went for a drive to the nearby town of Mansfield to check out a few quilt shops. Found a JoAnn Superstore and spent a little time in there while Kris was next door at Harbor Freight. We met in Staples after that to get some ink for our printer and were both so pooped we drove back to the RV and didn't do much after that.
Kris will be leaving in the a.m. for a bus tour. I opted out but will tell you all about it tomorrow... I hope you enjoy the photos.
![]() |
| Even Gabbi was in awe! |


No comments:
Post a Comment